Holley EFI- 550-1002 Terminator X Stealth 4150 Black
The Terminator X Stealth 4150 EFI system from Holley features 4, 100LB/HR Fuel Injectors capable of supporting up to 650 HP naturally aspirated or 600 HP on forced induction applications.
The Terminator X Stealth 4150 EFI system from Holley features 4, 100LB/HR Fuel Injectors capable of supporting up to 650 HP naturally aspirated or 600 HP on forced induction applications. The Terminator X ECU is capable of fuel map self-learning and ignition timing control, improving idle stability, drivability, and wide-open throttle horsepower! Did we mention that the Stealth 4150 also includes transmission kick down provisions for GM TH350/400, 200R4/700R4 and Ford C4/C6 applications? Terminator X Max Stealth 4150 kits provide transmission control for Pre-2009 GM 4L60E/4L80E Transmissions (Part numbers 550-1011, 550-1012, 550-1013) Part # 34-42 is required for a bolt-on installation.
- Bolt on 4150 Flange Carburetor Replacement
- Supports up to 650HP with Four 100lb/hr Injectors
- Terminator X Max Stealth 4150 kits provide transmission control for Pre-2009 GM 4L60E/4L80E Transmissions (Part numbers 550-1011, 550-1012,550-1013)
- Internal 1bar MAP sensor, built into the Terminator X ECU.
- All of the wiring exits below the rear fuel injector cover, for a completely stealth installation
- Timed spark part for vacuum advanced distributors located under the front fuel bowl, for easy access to the distributor
- Air entry is machined to fit most stock style air cleaners with air cleaner locator provisions
- External fuel pressure regulator required, set to a base pressure of 58.5 PSI, such as Holley part # 12-886
- Integrated ignition timing control improves idle stability, fuel economy, and wide open throttle performance
- High Resolution Full Color Touchscreen for Initial Setup, Tuning, and Gauge Displays
- Simple Calibration Wizard (answer a few questions about your engine and it creates the base map, then starts tuning on its own!) - NO laptop required
- The included Genuine Bosch LSU 4.9 Wideband Oxygen Sensor provides real-time Fuel Map Learn
- OEM Style TPS/IAC for years of dependable service
- Available in 3 finishes: Shiny, Black, and Gold