Holley EFI- 558-116 Gen III Hemi Main Harness, Late TPS/IAC Connections
Gen III HEMI Main Harness w/Throttle Position Sensor & Idle Air Control, For Late Crank & Cam Sensors, for HP EFI & Dominator EFI, For use with Cable Throttle Body.
Gen III HEMI Harness with TPS and Idle Air Control Connections. This wiring harness interfaces a Holley EFI ECU to a Gen III HEMI engine with an aftermarket cable actuated throttle body. It is meant to be used in conjunction with an injector harness, a coil harness, and two ignition modules. Most stock sensors are used with this harness. There are two optional connectors for interfacing with CAN-based Holley modules.
- Gen III Hemi Main Harness with IAC motor wiring/connector and TPS wiring/connector
- Take control of your Gen III HEMI with Holley EFI by controlling fuel and spark. Great for power upgrades and engine swaps.
- Capable of tuning with power adders such as nitrous, superchargers or turbos and compatible with methanol and water injection
- Harnesses are available to connect to a Gen III HEMI engine for the most advanced fuel and timing controls available
- Each Harness is designed in fit and function specifically for the Gen III HEMI engine platform
- All wiring is TXL grade copper wiring with minimal weight, high temp sleeve in a small diameter
- Factory style terminations provide a strong, secure connection
- Connectors are OEM grade for a correct, positive fit
- Each harness is routed through a split-loom braid for protection and great looks
We Also Recommend
Holley EFI- 558-443 CAN TO USB DONGLE - COMMUNICATION CABLE
Sale price $6995 $69.95