MSD- 85201 Front Drive Distributor with Adjustable Cam Sync for BBC
Big Block Chevy front drive distributor with adjustable Hall-Effect cam sync sensor ideal for triggering EFI systems.
MSD's Pro-Billet Front Drive distributor with adjustable Hall-Effect Sync Pickup is the solution for race engines that don't have room for a standard distributor due to firewall clearance or intake combinations and need a cam sync signal for EFI systems. The MSD Front Drive distributor is belt-driven from a pulley installed on the camshaft. For increased strength and durability a 9mm belt is used which is wider than any other drive assembly. The distributor head is CNC-machined from a billet of aluminum and is secured to a strong precision bracket. An adjustable Hall-Effect sensor provides a clean cam sync signal for EFI systems. The sensor has a built in LED used for quick, easy setup and adjustments. This system is an extremely accurate way to distribute the spark energy from your MSD Ignition!
- Band clamp mount allows easy rotor phasing adjustment
- Easily adjustable belt tension
- The MSD Cap and Rotor are injection molded from strong material
- Billet aluminum bracket and lower housing for strength
- Supplied with cam gear, hardware and extra wide 9mm belt
- Built-in adjustable Hall-Effect cam sync sensor for EFI systems
- Hall-Effect sensor with built in LED for easy setup and adjustment