FLOWMASTER FORCE II CAT-BACK EXHAUST SYSTEM
1987-1993 Ford Mustang GT with 5.0L engine.
For the person who is looking for a complete cat-back dual exhaust system with an aggressive tone. With an easy fit in mind, these systems feature a mandrel-bent 2.50-inch aluminized steel inlet pipes flowing into a pair of 50 Series™ Delta Flow® mufflers for maximum performance and a mellow but powerful sound. The mufflers come with heat shields pre-installed and the system utilizes the factory exhaust hangers for a quick and easy installation. The 2.50-inch mandrel-bent tailpipes exit straight out the back with a turn down at the lower valance. This Force II® system delivers a moderate performance exterior tone with a mild interior tone which is best suited for the enthusiast who wants a performance tone with out the drone. Like all Flowmaster® systems, the benefits include improved throttle response, power and mileage. Designed for an easy fit, these systems include all necessary parts and hardware for easy installation. All aluminized steel exhaust systems are covered by our 3-year Limited Warranty. Note: Fits coupes and convertibles.
- Includes Hangers and Hardware for an Easy Installation
- Pair of 50 Series Delta Flow Performance Mufflers
- Mandrel-bent 16 Gauge Aluminized Steel Tubing
- Dyno Tuned for Maximum Performance
- Heat Shields Pre-installed on Mufflers
- Uses the Factory Hanger Locations
- Moderate Exterior Exhaust Tone
- 3-year Limited Warranty